Monday, October 5, 2009

Battle of the Blogs in Central Louisiana

I am proud to say that despite very disparate views on the issues, I have never seen personal attacks and name calling among our Shreveport/Bossier blogs.
In Alexandria, however, a different situation has emerged. Ed Hooper, who publishes the blog wesawthat has been sued by Greg Aymond of Central La Politics. (Copy of the suit is here).
Greg and Ed Hooper (wesawthat) have been engaged in a war of words for quite a while. CenLamar has been peripherally involved, having been taken to task by both wesawthat and Central La Politics. It has been my impression that Lamar and Drew at CenLamar have taken a more reasoned and less inflamatory approach than either Aymond or Hooper; it is a ‘scorched earth’ policy between these two.
I link all of these blogs, as well as would-be peacemaker Alex Cenla's Rants & Ravings, and read them daily.
I hope they can somehow resolve their differences in an amicable manner.

2 comments:

  1. LOL As soon as I read the title of you ost I knew We Saw that had to be involved

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, no doubting that at all!

    ReplyDelete